Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions about transportation services
Find the answers you need on the page. If you do not find the information you need, talk to a Yawo Services expert..
• experience in all types of transport: road, rail, air and sea
• is able to offer cost-effective and efficient freight transport solutions based on customer requirements;
• can arrange for the storage of cargo, usually in its own warehouses;
• plans the distribution or delivery of the goods according to the client's instructions;
• has the capacity to negotiate transport tariffs with the maritime transport line;
• is able to reserve goods with the shipping line according to the client's requirements or based on his own contract;
• processes all relevant transport documents, such as certificates of origin, customs and port documentation, bill of lading and associated transport / negotiation documentation (Eur1, certificate of origin, etc.);
• organizes the transport of goods from / to the headquarters and port of customers;
• has in-depth knowledge of the movement of goods across borders, at European and global level.